Unisis Corporation adheres strictly to the Personal Information Protection Law (Japan) and relevant acts and regulations, ensuring that personal information is handled appropriately.
I. Name of the operator
II. Purpose of use of personal information
Personal information is used exclusively for the purposes below:
(1) Operational communications.
(2) Provision of and information on products and services.
(3) Information on and invitations to seminars/exhibitions we organize/co-organize/cooperate in.
(4) Customer satisfaction questionnaire surveys or other investigations.
(5) Administrative purposes for personnel (including job applicants and previous employees) and accounting management.
III. Use of personal information for other purposes
If personal information is required for uses outside the scope above, informed consent is first obtained, except when such use has previously been legally authorized.
IV Acquisition of personal information
Personal information is always acquired by strictly legal means.
V. Information management
Personal information is maintained, updated, and managed within the scope of the stated purpose. Responsible managers are designated to prevent unauthorized alteration and disclosure of personal information by third parties.
VI. Disclosure and provision of personal information to third parties
(1) Prior consent is obtained from the individual(s) involved.
(2) It is required under law.
(3) It is required to protect human life, physical safety, or property and it is difficult to obtain consent from the individual(s) involved.
(4) It is required during cooperation with national or local government officials or their mandated agents in compliance with legal requirements and obtaining consent from the individual(s) involved would hinder the authorities in the execution of their duties.
VII. Disclosure, modification, and suspension of use of personal information
Any claim received concerning personal information management or other subjects is investigated immediately and acted upon a good faith. Claims and inquiries should be addressed to:
Administration Department Unisis Corporation
Phone: +81-3-5812-8830 / Facsimile: +81-3-5812-8831
Hours: 09:00–17:00 (JST) except Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, and Dec 29–Jan 4.
(Instituted on December 1, 2005)
President: Hideya Saito